Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Climb ends in a tumble

Well, well, well. Miss Miley Cyrus has been pulled out of the Grammy running for best song from a movie! Yes, "The Climb" from Hannah Montana's feature film has been replaced by none other than Miss Karen O's beautiful contribution of "All is Love" from the equally beautiful Where the Wild Things Are. The reason as to this brilliant turn of events has not yet surfaced, though the website I read suggested that maybe "The Climb" was not originally penned specificially for the movie, which is a part of the rules for the category. Either way, I think we all win here. I mean Karen O clearly is the actual winner. I mean not of the Grammy, not yet anways, she's got some competition from Bruce Springsteen. I'm just saying she wins in this particular sitch. Party in the U.S.A., indeed!

No comments: