Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's always a fashion show- it's Jersey!

I feel like I am the only person under the age of 37 who watches the Real Housewives franchises. The New Jersey Housewives started on Monday and I forced Brett to watch it with me- the first episode was a little less dramatic than most of the Jersey episodes from last season and about halfway through this episode Brett informed our dog that "it's just like a boring episode of the Sopranos."

At the end of the episode, after they showed the 2 minute preview of the season, Brett corrected himself and told the dog "it's JUST like an episode of the Sopranos!" Now THAT'S a ringing endorsement. It's going to be a good one.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Ruh roh. Are Hildy and I going to fight over what to watch while I'm there?

Kate said...

No- no fighting! It's Hildy's house, so...

Alli said...

Lo from the Hills watches! You're in good company.