Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wish lists with Mick

Alison: How bad will it look if I ask for a book called There once lived a woman who tried to kill her neighbor's baby?
Mick: I think you ask for these things just to try to cause trouble. How much could it cost? Buy it yourself and ask for something more appropriate.

I went with this advice and left it off the list, though did ask for Dead Weather and Dead Man's Bones CD's and a book about famous suicides. And Marc Jacobs perfume, since a girl who loves death themed things still wants to smell fabulous and own perfume bottles with plastic-y flower tops. P.S. If you want to get me something for Christmas or my birthday, I still want the book. The author is Russian, OK?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the real question is how loud is the baby next door.