Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Vent

I have been meaning to post about Project Runway for-e-ver. This season is definitely an improvement over last, contestant wise anyway. Last season was a bore. My only real complaint so far is that the challenges haven't been as, let's, see...fun. I realize not EVERY challenge can be something like design a dress out of copper wire and chicken feathers or whatnot, but still. Also, I can't stand Mila. Augh! I hate her! This week she was all, oh, last week none of the designers seemed happy for me that I came in the top 3. Know why, Mila? Cause your dress SUUUCKED. The minute I saw it I was so psyched for the judges to tear into her and use phrases like "walking Macy's bag" or "you took the stars from Chicken and Stars Soup a little too far" (it was a Campbell's challenge, OK?) and they COMPLETELY let me down! Every once in awhile it's like, I'm sorry, are we looking at the same dress? Even Mick knew it blew! Thank god she was in the bottom 3 this week. Young Biff in Back to the Future said it best: Girlfriend needs to make like a tree and get outta here.

Oh, and don't even get me started on Alexis. She has an alien face. A serious case of bug eyes. I'm all for unique beatuy but only if you have a unique personality to save it, and she has bug eyes and is a biotch. And yet the designers keep picking her! Augh! OK apparently I have more problems with this show then I thought.

No comments: