Saturday, July 4, 2009

I can't put my finger on it!

Really? There's something wrong with Esther? She looks perfectly normal to me! I mean, nothing about her face conveys that she is a freakish child of the underworld. She totally looks like a kid you'd love to baby-sit for, am I right? And in no way does it appear that the ribbon tied around her neck is cutting off the oxygen to her brain thus causing her eyes to bulge out of their dark exterior. No, Esther looks fine to me! Why this movie poster would say otherwise is on of the great cinematic histories of the world! Really!


Yeah, yeah. I'll probably go see it.

2 comments:

Alli said...

Funniest post ever.

P.s. that preview scares me

Kate said...

I'm with you, Alli! That preview is so scary and I feel like it is about 5 minutes long. Yesterday Brett was about to leave the room while I was watching TV and that preview came on. I made him stay until it was over. He wisely asked why would they ever go to the orphanage and adopt her knowing her background. Or do they not know? If not, they should just look at her face and run. Where is that heartwarming, red-headed scoundrel Annie when you need her?