Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Love, love, love

l would like to inform you about something very important, something near and dear to my heart:

Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks.
I knew it was coming what with it being September and all. And now, here it is! There is a Venti one right next to me! And it is DELICIOUS! In L.A. it was the only way to tell that it was fall. (You knew it was winter when it rained for a week and everyone drove like grandmothers and then they put up Christmas decorations even though there was no snow.) Now, I know I need to watch calories and money, so I'm going to try and tone it down a little this year (talls will be what I shoot for, I had to rock the venti today cause it's my day off and clearly the first one of the season had to be huge), but it's going to be tough. And it certainly does not help that there is a Starbucks in the mall where I work. Speaking of which I'm supposed to be looking for a job not blogging about life-altering hot beverages...Hmm, I wonder if Starbucks is hiring in their marketing department.

No comments: