Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fist Bump Part Two

Ok there aren't actual fist bumps in the excerpt I read of Heidi's Playboy interview. There are however two parts I wanted you to read so you could gag with me:

On other women: “If they aren’t hating on you, then you’re not doing anything right. If women aren’t jealous of you, talking about you and cutting you down, then you’re a nerd, and I would never want to be that.”

On MORE plastic surgery: “I plan to get a few more upgrades. … I’m sure as I get older I’ll need some touch-ups. I’m definitely not done with my surgical quest. I think I want to go bigger on my boobs for [Spencer]. … Let’s do [another Playboy photo shoot] again when I get the upgrades.”


Please dear God, let this be edited to make her sound more ridiculous than she is. Oh did I mention that I heard her on the radio the yesterday talking about nudity and religion. She said something to the point of God created the body, bodies are beautiful especially after working out so much, and God wouldn't mind. Then she added this gem: "I'm not religious. I'm Christian." Gah! Maybe the article wasn't edited much...

1 comment:

Traci said...

surgical quest.

Seriously.

She needs to be hit by a truck.