Sunday, January 3, 2010

Still wishing to be in the trenches...

OK, not so much a fan of the one in the middle, and the one on the end is OK--what I wanted to show you was the pink one and I couldn't find a pic of it on its own. It's Burberry, of course. It was in the new issue of Vogue. It's specifically a Burberry Prorsum petal-pink duchesse satin trench and I think I would get a little drool on it. There's this awesome site, Art of the Trench, that shows people rocking their Burberry Trench coats. Me, I have to settle for rocking my Old Navy trench that I got on sale seeing as how I'm about $1200 away from being able to afford the actual thing. Add it to the life goals, along with rocking a matching Burberry scarf. Which means I'm actually about $1500 away. Believe me I would way rather be contemplating selling organs on the black market to pay off a credit card bill that's due to Burberry rather then my mechanic because yes, my car window is stuck open. Maybe I can find some Burberry cardboard for the window...

No comments: