Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ummm...OK: The bizarre death edition.

So on my MSN homepage I always scroll down to check the entertainment area and today saw that the "Heiress engaged to Tila Tequila died." I could not decide which of the words in this particular statement was the most baffling. According to the detailed article, Casey Johnson was the socialite daughter of someone from the New York Jets and an heiress to the Johnson & Johnson fortune, and once turned down Paris Hilton's offer to co-star on The Simple Life. And yet apparently did NOT turn down the chance to date Tila Tequila. So, clearly decision making was a strong point. Cause of death is not known and foul play not suspected, though I imagine Johnson and/or Johnson may not be as thrilled about the whole Tila Tequila thing. She, of course, twittered to everyone to "Pray 4 my Wifey." Hmm...we'll just leave it at that.

No comments: