Monday, June 15, 2009

Go Bruce!

It is weird to see "reality stars" in situations not related to their reality show. I was over at Us Weekly and for some unknown reason clicked on an article about how Bruce, Demi and Ashton are "like a tribe now." Great for them, being good parents and friends. I vaguely remembered that Bruce got married, but the article taught me a little something about the new Mrs. Willis (her friends call her Emma).

When she and Bruce met, she was engaged to none other than Mrs. Pratt's boss, Brent Bolthouse! I never thought I would say this, but Bruce Willis rocks. I love that she was engaged to Brent and left him for Bruce. I am just having trouble reconciling the fact that Brent Bolthouse exists outside of my television. That one's going to take awhile.

Side note- my brother has long claimed "Bruce" to be the number one manliest name ever. I am not sure if I agree with that 100% but its stock is rising!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I can't picture Brent Bolthouse dating. He seems like one of those confirmed bachelor types to me.

I will not be having a Bruce Bates, BTW.