Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I still love Mr. Jai best.

Yeah, yeah, so I said I was dunzo with new ANTM cycles after Sa-leash-ah and Whitney landed undeserving and obviously pre-planned wins, but I admit I have caught a few of the episodes from the Mckey cycle on the Oxygen network and I did pop over to the end of tonight's finale to see if Alison won (of course she didn't) (though really I've only seene enough to know that I would have wanted her to win for her unique face and lovely name). From what I can tell Tyra is starting to go off the deep end in terms of acting like a total goof off. In an interesting turn of events, former super model turned panel judge Paulina Porizkova is apparently a panel judge no more, as she is stating that she was fired on her birthday. If that's not a reason to frown with your eyes I don't know what else is.

No comments: