Monday, March 16, 2009

The City is alive with the sound of the Hills

"Hey! I didn't know John Stamos was on this show!" Mick after spotting Adam in the credits.
"Hey! I always wondered if The City ever called The Hills! And now it's right in front of me!" Mick, again, natch.

So AFTER I broke my toe (I'm not a doctor or anything, but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to yell in pain when you walk on it) I hopped/crawled into the living room to hit the couch for some City action. Tonight, we learned that:

1.Diane Von Fursterbug is not only a good designer, she gives good relationship advice.
2. Lauren is a way better co-worker then Olivia could ever hope to be.
3. Once again, Olivia makes the mistake of asking someone what's going on, then chiding them for bringing their personal life into the workplace.
4. London can HAVE Olivia. Keep the bloody bitch!
5. London can have Jay too. Or Australia. New Zealand, is that where he's from? Seriously, "Maybe we should give it a try" is not a good response to someone telling you they're dunzo.
6. Adam has terrible delivery and Allie is an idiot for falling for it. Is she so vapid that she doesn't notice he says everything in the exact same tone of voice? I love you more. I promise it will never happen again. I really like toast with extra butter. This weather is crazy. All in the same tone of voice! They should've gotten John Stamos. Dude has range!

No comments: