Thursday, March 19, 2009

You say 77, I say 85--eh!


OK, so, Mick was telling me yesterday that Jason Earles, who plays Jackson on Hannah Montana, is actually 31 years old despite the fact that he plays, like, a 17 year old. Sure, I mean, it's been done, on My So-Called Life Claire Danes was the only one who was actually teenaged. But this dude does not look 31, am I right? (See picture I have posted here to help you out with this.)

Anyway I was looking him up on IMDB who lists his birthdate as April 26, 1977. Then I was looking at Wikipedia--and apparently, according to his resume, Jason was born in...1985.

So, if I list false information on my resume, will Disney hire me? Cause I got a fake resume that says I'm a card-carrying supermodel. AND people say I look young for my age!

3 comments:

Kate said...

The thing that concerns me the most is that Mick was clearly doing Hannah Montana research.

Alison said...

"I saw the ads for Hannah Montana the movie, and I didn't see him in the commercial and wanted to see if he was going to be in the feature film so I looked him up! I get bored!" -rebuttal from Mick.

"No way in hell I'm going to the Hannah Montana movie." -response from me.

Kate said...

IS HE GONNA BE IN IT!!?!!