Tuesday, December 2, 2008

BFF Forever

Paris Hilton is a good actress, y'all.

I avoided watching her show until about 9:15 tonight where I caught the last 3/4s of the finale. I was chopping pineapple and, well, you see where this is going.

So after my pineapple was cut and my lunch was packed, I was invested. It was a totally hard decision for Paris since this person is genuinely going to be her BFF- and the last F stands for FOREVER so she better make a good decision. Her two options were crazy girl who was stalkerishly obsessed with her and a very PG lookin Kat Von D who stalker said was just there to be a rock star. Seriously she didn't REALLY want to be friends with Paris she was just there for herself and her gains and she doesn't love Paris, truly love her, like crazy stalker does. Crazy stalker really thinks she has a real connection with Paris, from the first time they met at Le Deux. She could just tell from across the club there was something between them. Cuz based on the amount of "I love yous" flying around, I think Paris proposes at the end.

Everytime crazy stalker addresses the camera she sobs. After watching her for 45 minutes i am terrified. Plus she is from Alaska- I think we all remember what happens when we pick a chick from alaska to come along.

In the end the other one wins and took the rose, or whatever. CS sobbed about how boring life will be without paris and that paris will ALWAYS be her best friend. right. paris is definitely going to call you next time she goes to old navy.

But the REAL bestie is in like flynn (flin?) for the next three weeks until paris starts filming My New BFF: Micronesia.

Alison- she could totally be our BFF too- she is on our same shower schedule!

TTYN

No comments: