Monday, December 1, 2008

Why are you banging Justin?

Blah! I just finished watching the Hills and once again I've come away with strong distaste for Spencer and a yearning for more Lauren. Hopefully some shiz blows up soon because there's only a few weeks left 'til the City takes its place. Maybe, Alison, this is why Heidi and Spencer married and why it may not be legal.

I have to say that the best and probably only good part of the show was when Audrina and LC met to talk about the whole JB drama triangle. After the main discussion, Audrina admits that she's had some trust issues and that she feels like she's lost herself a little bit. Girl we've all been there and I found myself feeling some compassion for Audrina big boobs.

And that's it. Those few sentences sum up almost the entire episode (Nana Pratt excluded but frankly who cares cause she likes Spence). Come on Hills cast! Your lives are starting to be as normal and mundane as my own...I mean with the addition of Louboutins and Chanel.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I am ashamed to admit when I first read the title I thought you meant JT. Never in my life did I want to get those 2 mixed up.