Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Respect the Nana!

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with my colleague Alli on this one: The Hills this week was Hil-larious. (See what I did there?) Nana Pratt was the star of the show. I always love hearing what people call their grandparents and hearing a d-bag like Spencer use the word Nana repeatedly made me giggle. And there's nothing quite like someone who has so far proved himself to be deplorable as a human being walking around telling his sister she needs to make peace with her Nana. The scene where they share lemonade and cookies as Spencer attempts to sell his sister out to their own grandmother while his Mexican Wedding Wife pouts in the background, chiming in occasionally to kiss up--genius. Quote of the week for me hands down goes to Nana: "Life is like a bucket of worms, you don't know what to do with it." I don't even know what that means but it sounded pretty awesome. I mean, if someone gave me a bucket of worms, I would certainly be clueless as to what to do with it--wait! Just like I don't know what to do with my life! NOW I get it! Thanks, Nana Pratt! Pass the lemonade please, Fake Margarita Mrs.

No comments: