Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My invite must have gotten lost in the mail

I think I'm slowly getting Mick into The Hills; at any rate, he found this on IMDB and told me about it. Two things stuck out to me after reading it:
1. Um, dude, her fam does not like you cause you're a d-bag--I think they earned the right to get a little wild and crazy at your wedding. Speaking of which,
2. Weddings and alcohol were MADE for each other! Hell, once you've gone to enough weddings the booze is the only thing that helps you sit through another one! (Bonus points if the two land you a nice boy to find you things on the internet.)


As for other interesting Speidi wedding info, I heard on the radio on the way to work, and this was from E! TV reporting on the Ryan Seacrest show so very viable, that none other than old Laguna Beacher Kristin showed up, of course sparking the rumors that once LC is dunzo she'll take over the show, gag. And she also apparently almost took out Steph Pratt trying to catch the bouquet. Don't worry, Kristin got it! And hopefully Steph's new lips survived the incident...

No comments: