Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nothing to do with anything

OK, 2 things:
1. It used to be that I would go to bed and the boy would be the one staying up late, but now HE has a normal-houred job whereas I chose to go get a drink after closing and now am the one up while he is asleep; so anyway while I was on the computer just now with the tv not even on, all of a sudden our cable box which normally has the time on it suddenly read 8.8.88, then just went blank. Does this happen every night? I got a little freaked out and turned it on, and it worked, and then turned it off and the time came back on. Is my cable box trying to tell me something? Do I need to get a psychic kid up in here?
2. Everytime I read something on-line about Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt imaginary bile rises in my throat.

Bedtime!

1 comment:

Alli said...

It sounds like something from the island