Friday, April 10, 2009

Really? The Southpark edition.

My new fav place to get gossip is MSN's Wonderwall. It's where I learn things like LiLo dyed her hair back to red and got a new tattoo (though they did not tell me what!) and that K-Fed and Brit Brit are reportedly hooking up on her tour even though he's apparently dating a really tall volleyball player. I also found out two fairly odd things about Southpark:

1. Kanye saw the recent episode where they made fun of him and thought it was funny, but it hurt his feelings, but he knows he needs to take his ego down a notch: "I GOT A LONG ROAD AHEAD OF ME TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE I'M NOT ACTUALLY A HUGE DOUCHE BUT I'M UP FOR THE CHALLENGE." (It's in caps from his blog, I'm too lazy to type it in uncaps.)

2. Trey Parker and Matt Stone were just given a signed photo of Saddam Hussein by the US Marines, who told them they made Hussein watch the South Park movie over and over again. Really? I mean, I'm not saying I was a fan of the dude, but that just seems...odd. Parker and Stone are "very proud of our signed Saddam picture and what it means." Um, what exactly does it mean?

No comments: