Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The prettiest Nixon there was

Oh, the Oscars. I have such a love hate relationship with them. I get so bored around the two and a half hour mark but like any great addiction, I cannot stop watching. I do believe though that this years awards was the best I've watched ever. I won't go into to much detail (you can read alison's post for that), but they really hit every mark.

Hugh Jackman was enjoyable, but frankly when is Wolverine not enjoyable? The skits were all humorous and the performance was entertaining and not long winded like most Oscar's music performances. (Shout out to Michael Giacchino from lost for the scores that night!)

Now onto my favorite part, the clothes. My best dressed:

When does Anne Hathaway not look good?


Now, Tild Swinton might've been an odd choice, but for some reason I really enjoy her odd fashions. The fact that her hair matched her gown made it weirder and more interesting for me.



Ah, my most favorite of the night. The return of pale skin and I love it!



Usually tuxes don't get me excited, but I thought for as young as he is, he looked really tailored and pulled together.







And I would not be The Eyeshadow if I weren't obsessed with the makeup. Here were my favs:

No comments: