Sunday, February 1, 2009

While you were going to Disney World...

While the fair weather fans were watching the football, us diehard fans were watching Predator Bowl! I love the alternate "Bowl" options that cable sets up for us- I switched to Puppy Bowl a few times too. 

The Predator Bowl involved "Predator: Raw" footage with Chris Hansen giving "behind the scenes" commentary on specific stories.  And it has been on for at least five hours now.  I cannot believe the amount of men that go to a house, sometimes hours away, to meet and have sex with a 13 year old boy or girl.  Then they all say they have never done this before and they were coming to hang out with this child. With beer. And condoms. It was sick the amount of times teachers showed up (at least one Special Ed teacher) and the Rabbi. Oy. I'll leave it at that, cuz this isn't a funny situation, but thanks MSNBC for providing me hours of entertainment/nausea. 

No comments: