Sunday, November 2, 2008

Darn you and your $4 drugs!

So every once in awhile I venture into Wal-mart to score a $4 prescription and it bums me out everytime. It always seems slightly dark and sinister in there to me. Like one of those blue vesties is going to try and steal my soul. Did you know AC/DC is only selling their new album there? AC/DC of "Highway to Hell" fame? Nothin' says family friendly Wal-mart like AC/DC!

Anyway while I'm waiting for the drug score what happens to come over the piped in music? "Away in a manger." Good lord! Christmas music already! What's next, Wal-mart? You going to recruit perhaps Motely Crue to cover "Silent Night"? Actually Twisted Sister made a christmas album. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't fall for that though.

1 comment:

Alli said...

Walmart's not all bad. I burned a good hour there last night waiting for movie to start and almost the entire time we were playing rock band. It was my first time, but free awesome video games are clearly not the sign of total horribleness.