Friday, November 14, 2008

Wait...if it's not YOUR son, whose son IS it?

OK, I saw Changeling and it was good but not what I expected, which was to say, Angelina Jolie looking old-school glam (love the clothes, love the finger-wave bob hair, love the deep dark red painted lips...) comes home, her kid is missing, months later the police say here's your kid! and she says no it's not! and it would go from there. Which it was, and which it did, but when it went from there...man, it went. It got me riled up about women's rights and the police and deplorable psych ward conditions, and THEN there was this completely unexpected thing at a farm with a chicken coop...All right. That's all I'll say. It won't do to spoil it should you choose to see it. It is worth seeing, in my humble opinion. Angelina Jolie did do an excellent job. And those clothes! That hair! Those deep dark red lips! Seriously. I mean, seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree. I did not expect a lot of the events in this movie. Angelina gave a great performance.