Sunday, November 30, 2008

Margaritas: inspiring impulsivness since...awhile

So apparently what I have come to is being so curious as to whether Heidi and Spencer's wedding was legit that I google search it. And apparently the world as a whole has come to being so awesome that all I had to was type her name in my google bar and the first hit to come up was an article addressing just this. And so, everyone else, if you too were puzzled by this conundrum, now you too can have you answer. What a great wedding story. "Hey, remember that time we were drinking margaritas in Mexico and we all of a sudden decided to symollically exchange vows? I mean, by no way was that inspired by the presence of MTV's cameras or Us mag! I was just taken by the tequila and the Mexico and I looked at you and thought, one hour from now is the time to say a bunch of stuff about how cool I think you are in front of someone!" Can I get a free symbolic wedding this way? Like maybe I tip off the local paper I may or may not be doing shots at the local watering hole when I suddenly decide to declare my love to James Bond and then bam, we're symbollicaly joined as one. It probably won't be too hard to clear up legally then when I get fickle on New Year's and decide to declare my love to Batman after a lot of cheap wine. Thanks, Heidi and Spencer. Once again you've made life a little more cheapened.

No comments: