Sunday, November 9, 2008

How did we get here?

Vh1 has a show called Real Chance at Love. This is a show in which "Real" and "Chance," spurned suitors of "New York," try to find other skanks to hook up with--I mean, fine women to love. They were unceremoniously dumped by New York on a show called I Love New York. New York was a spurned suitor of Flava Flav! on the show Flavor of Love. Flavor of Love came about after things didn't pan out for Flav and Brigitte Neilsen (of Rocky 4 fame) on Strange Love. Strange Love came about after the two hooked up on...The Surreal Life!


Thanks a lot, Surreal Life.
Thanks a whole f*ing lot.

Stay tuned for next week when I try to come up with the root of evil behind Celeb Rehab. I'm fairly certain I can trace it back to the mid-90's...Hey! Rodney King is on this season! Oh snap!

My work here is done.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Noble quest Alison- I bet drugs are involved somehow.

Please- let's not forget the original Real World: New York and those Bunim Murray people.

And then the people who invited TV.

And then the people who allowed us to capture moving images on film.

And THEN the people who let us capture still images on film.

And THEN the sun for creating the light that allowed us to capture still images on film.

Am I right, people? Or did I go too far?

Alli said...

Oh man they were on chelsea lately and her reactions to them were so funny and I don't even care for her