Monday, November 3, 2008

I don't think he'll ever forgive me for naming him Justin Bobby

Ok, I just watched the Hills and the Hills after show. I usually don't watch the aftershow, but I left it on while I jumped online. It was actually kind of amusing, and would be more so if I didn't have to see the viewers at home waving stupid signs and screaming on their horrible webcams, but that is beside the point.

Tonights episode revolved around Audrina moving and Heidi being booted out from her job. I will begin with Heidi. My first thought about her being fired was: Who cares? I mean we all know these girls are not at 'real jobs' but at places that like free press and will allow them to film inside their establishments. With that being said, doesn't it speak volumes that Brent B. would rather choose to can Heidi than deal with her and her aforementioned free publicity? I'm so over her and her ridiculously made up look that that's all I can say before I start ranting.

Now onto Audrina moving out. I totally support her moving. She's starting to do some 'work' in movies so I think it's great that she becomes independent. Also, we all know she hated living in the back house, so she stuck up for herself and left a situation that wasn't good for her. God she's so smart sticking up for herself and getting rid of bad roommates...wait did she just ask JustinBobby to live with her? Seriously, Audrina, what up? Can you really expect something from a person who you've kinda sorta dated for 4 frickin years but still refuses to say the word boyfriend? Really! Really? How many hall passes does he get? I bet he'll be a great roommate. Maybe, in between the skeezies he brings home, he'll wash the dishes. Maybe it'll be as often as he showers. Ugh, does this not say so much about our generation of women? Though, maybe I shouldn't get ahead of myself (or the shows' self). Maybe I should just take JB's words of advice: "Let it just happen and see what happens..." Thanks Genius!

To end, I'd like to plead to the show to put more LC in. I realize she has a boyfriend now who has no interest in being on the Hills but I'd take a fake date over a fake firing any day.

No comments: