Friday, November 14, 2008

OW!

My old co-worker who went to Africa for awhile told me about this last winter and I watched it numerous times and laughed my ass off and I totally forgot about it until now, we saw it on a random commercial today. I maintain that it's hi-larious, while Mick maintains that it's not. I win though because seriously, what's cuter then kids? Kids with british accents acting goofy! If a puppy popped his head in the frame at the end it would be the ultimate in entertainment!

4 comments:

Alli said...

Tell Mick that he's wrong-o

Kate said...

Thank god there is nary a puppy in sight. I think if your ultimate in cuteness were to happen, your head would explode.

Traci said...

Josie does the most hilarious impression of this.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the definition of not funny. Sorry to say. Except when the baby laughs at causing his brother harm. That much, I find funny. To quote my coworker, the only funny things to ever come out of England were the following: "Simon Pegg, Monty Python and Benny Hill. Everything else goes over my head."