Monday, November 10, 2008

You are the company you keep

Touche Brent. When he bitch slapped Heidi with that comment, it was the high point of the episode. I didn't have much of a reaction to the rest of the episode. In fact, I did a crossword the entire time and was still able to keep up with all the dramz.

I'm so over Heidi and Spencer's obviously fake conversations. I also could care less about her being stressed about her 'job'. If she were really feeling the stress you know I wouldn't be seeing girlfriend in the newest YSL ankle boots. Shit they are hot. The one good thing about her is her taste in shoes.

Ok, back to the show. I felt that this episodes purpose was just an intro for The City (Whitney's new spin-off). I can't say exactly what my feelings are about the new show yet. I'm glad I'll get to feed my addiction of prying into someone's life but I feel like Whitney is a little boring, which probably means she's hella cool in person. I did feel a little bad for the model dude standing off to the side watching as singer dude swooped in and took Whitney from him. Nothing like losing a love interest...while the whole country is watching.

Basically, my biggest concern is this: Where the F was Lauren!? I realize she was on the show, but I want to see her more than just egging Whit into a hot hook up in the city. There are only a few episodes left so she'd better get her boyfriend to sign that release asap. Cause I mean really Lauren, what is more important, my happiness or your relationship's privacy?

p.s. I'd like to know why no one else watches The Big Bang Theory? It's seriously one of the funniest shows I've seen. More to come on this...

1 comment:

Alison said...

I love how even when Spencer is possibly trying to sound sincere, like when he's telling Heidi I'll be your number one reference, he still comes off like he's mocking the entire existence of everyone. And Alex could have swooped in earlier, in my humble opinion. "Oh, my friends are over there, there's no room for all of us here"--tough shit, chachie. Your love interest is going back home across the country tomorrow, ditch your friends and sit with her for a night. Otherwise serenaders from Australia swoop in.

PS back Mick loves the Big Bang Theory. You two have too much in common!!