Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's the one thing that I've known

Like Rory Gilmore, I too live in a world of books. I read often and try to get through books quickly because I always have an ever-growing pile awaiting me.

Last year, I was introduced to a series, the first of which is called 'Twilight' and it was recently brought to my attention that I have yet to blog about it. I highly recommend reading these but as they are young adult books, I'm sure many of you will scoff and decide that they're not worthy. Well I'm here to tell you that you're nuts.

Now I will admit, they are not great literature, but they are such fun reads. The basis is a love story that isn't quite natural (especially if you love werewolves). I don't want to give anything away but I'll just say that there's a human girl and a flirtation with a boy who we'll say is less than human. The movie based on Twilight comes out next friday (11/21) and you best believe I'll blog about it that weekend. I just thought I'd give the heads up to those of you who'd maybe want to read it first.

Just a word of warning: More than likely once you read the first you'll probably be inclined to shut yourself in your home and read the other three. The series has been know to induce obsessive behavior.

The vid is a song from the soundtrack by Rob Pattinson who plays the lead male role and may be better known to you all (except Alison, as she is crazy) as Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to credit your crack dealer! I can't wait to see it. I'm definitely going to see the movie multiple times.

karL said...

dear LORD do not watch this while you have your period. i know nothing about this twighlight business but im in tears.