Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tighter than Shane's Dereon Jeans

I know we have posted about this song and gentleman before, but I gotta put in my two cents as well. Can't let the Alleys have all the fun.

Why I felt it was important to link to this guy again:
- He now has a name (and it's Shane!)
- I enjoy him better clothed
- Wow he is really skinny. Skinnier with clothes on somehow
- In this video he is smiling, which makes me see that there is something in him other than an obsessive Beyonce fan, and an amazing dancer. I like my Shanes smiling.

AND- a classmate of mine told me that she heard the choreographer of the dance, a male, is one of the back up dancers in B's video. Really? I watched it and I really don't see that being at all probable.

So, again, here we go- Shane in front of Beyonce on a big screen

Lastly- does ANYONE have Dereon jeans besides B and MAYBE Solange? Maybe Michelle and Kelly have some in their closets but have they ever been seen in them? Exactly. How long til we can buy them at T.J. Maxx?

3 comments:

Alli said...

The tj maxx comment made me laugh so hard. I just sang this damn song the entire time I showered...how long til we all hate this song? I hope the honeymoon period lasts awhile.

I also watched the vid to see if I could tell which dancer was a dude and I think the darkest haired one could be but we don't have any junk...in the front. Unless! B is the dude...hmmm

Alison said...

I thought the same thing as Alli after you pointed it out about the dark haired one. Shane kind of reminds me of a darker haired Tyler from Real World Key West. Also a way better dancer then Tyler. And I also agree I like Shane better in a full outfit. Good find Kate! When we have our eventual TV special he must dance in it! I'm thinking maybe the dance at the end of "My Love"...

Alison said...

Oh! I forgot to add a question-- what's with that metal hand thing she's rocking whenever she performs this song? Is she trying to say that since you didn't put a rock on it I have instead covered it in shininess myself?