Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Safety first, death last

Retrocrush is an excellent sight if you have time to kill, which I apparently have in spades. It first came to my attention when someone told me about their list of 100 Scariest Movie Moments, which is really quite good. And only one of many other fine lists. Today I found this posted on their main page, which is a feature on safety posters from India. Oh, I laughed. Especially at the banana one but only because it made me remember this time in L.A. when the kids and I were on a break from class and I decided to test the banana peel myth...yeah, it's true. Especially if it's peel down on a linoleum floor. And you're wearing flip flops. And you're purposely not looking to make it "authentic." Then we all got kicked out of the room by my old jerk boss for laughing too much. Good times, good times.

No comments: